- Henry has been really attached to me lately (right when he's supposed to transition into nursery for church). This is the advice I've gotten from people on how to handle him going to nursery:
- Stay with him for a while and ease him into the atmosphere
- Drop him and leave
- If he's screaming you should probably let him know you haven't left him forever
- Don't let them bring him to you if he's screaming
- Don't worry about it
- Worry about it
- Be enthusiastic about the nursery and show him all the fun things
- Don't be any fun when you're in there
- Don't sneak out when he's not looking
- Sneak out when he's not looking
2. I keep saying I can't wait for this year to be over (aka I can't wait to be done with school). I'm always thinking, "If I didn't have school I'd be doing this or that." When in reality, I know that isn't how life works. The same thing happened when I got married. I thought I'd somehow get a sense of fashion and enjoy cleaning a house. Nope. I know I need to suck it up and live life even though I have a lot of school work but I don't know how to do it. And therefore, I just keep waiting for this year to be over.
3. I hate that the word gender implies that you either like cars or dolls. I've been witness to a very boyish boy. He loves balls, buses, cars, airplanes, and trains. But in reality, liking those things doesn't make him a boy. I know this can be a much more complex issue but I really dislike that hobbies/interests are used to define gender.
4. When I go to the store I usually buy one dessert for the week. I can never decide between ice cream or Italian ice. I want both. They're just equally good in different ways.
5. Lastly, I want to go to Disneyland.