- I wish money didn't exist and I could get everything I need/want when I need/want it (I think I've expressed this feeling before).
- I feel like someone should re-invent the bra. It's so uncomfortable to clip it in the back and this mamma needs some serious support. When I workout I have to wear two. Isn't there a firm comfortable fabric that that would allow me to run around without having my ladies hit me in the face?
- It's been a hard 2 months for Henry and I. He's been getting used to being a big brother and I've been getting used to being a mom of two. This includes a lot of tantrums and a lot of me not knowing what to do. Luckily, the last week or so has been pretty good. I'm praying we're turning a corner because I love him so much and it's the worst to constantly be trying to persuade him to do things and not know if he'll flip out on me.
- I have really good kids. When I complain about how hard a time I'm having, it's probably going a lot better than some people have it. So, you have my permission to dismiss any complaining I do.
- I really want to go back to Disneyland. I love everything about Disney. I'm reading books about Walt Disney. He's not perfect but I love how he persevered and created an incredible company that inspires so much happiness. Don't fight me on this. If you don't like Disney/Disneyland you don't have a heart.
- I went to the grocery store without kids yesterday. I never thought I could feel so free doing such an activity.
- Sometimes I think to myself that one day, I'm going to have a maid so I don't feel crappy all the time for having a dirty house. Other times, I think to myself that I'm never going to have someone else clean my house because that's just ridiculous.
- Cars 2 sucks
- Being on Facebook during this traditional vs. gay marriage thing is worse than being on Facebook during the presidential election. I wish people would just think before they respond to people's thoughts.
- I really wanna get in shape. So, I'm taking a running class every Tuesday and Thursday.
- I ate two cookies today.
- I wish people didn't have to move. Making new friends is the worst. Good thing my husband is delightful and social and so inspires me to be also.
- I really want to go back to Disneyland.
- My daughter doesn't have a neck
Thursday, April 11, 2013
The question I get most often lately is, "How is life with two kids?" or sometimes it is phrased like, "How are you surviving?" or something of that nature. I answer differently every time because it literally changes every half hour. 20 minutes ago I had both kids at the car wash and we were playing and laughing and I would have answered that everything is great and I'm having so much fun. Now we're back home and Henry just yelled "No!" at me for trying to get him to eat pancakes and I'm a little exhausted from a late night. Therefore, he is not eating the pancakes I made but is watching sesame street while I stare at this computer screen (K is sleeping). I'd answer now that having two kids has it's moments but mostly I'm just trying to keep JH and K alive. I have a lot of thoughts as of late.