Well, maybe it's more like my nose but we're getting there. This past month has been really eventful... I'll try to only pick 1 or 2 pictures of each event and keep descriptions short because we all know everyone is just here to see pictures of Henry anyway. Here it goes-
Morgan graduated!!!! Who could have known you could start college in 2005, go on a 2-year mission, date a girl (briefly), get married, have a kid, and graduate with a Bachelors of Science in Engineering with honors in 2011. Man, this guy I call my husband- he rocks. Word.
And so, we left Boston. I miss it. I really do. But there's a lot here for us in California. It's like, your first boyfriend. Nope. Bad example. It's like, leaving the place where you met, married, started a family and heading somewhere new and full of opportunity. Exactly like that actually.
1. Morgan is now going by his middle name Thomas (this is really hard for me to get used to)
2. I'm still wondering when the "mature mother" phase is going to happen (someone told me I look like a teenager. wow.)
3. Panda Express, Jack in the Box, and Chipotle are minutes from my house. Score!
4. Henry only crawls for food, electronics, or his binky.
5. Thomas just got a bike.
6. I'm taking a spin class.
7. J Henry has lots of friends here.
8. J Henry's parents are working on having lots of friends here
9. We've met Israeli, Russian, Hispanic, Chinese, and Korean families that live around us.
10. I know I'm young but a teenager. Really? That was so 2 years ago! :)
Team Pope is back.